ne info on goa parties...in goa..?

Guest psyquest

hey ..ppl.its the time of the year when ppl from diff..parts of various countries ..travel down to goa...in the month of nov..to jan or feb ...i too have similar plans to chill out, party in goa...but don have ne info on the party scenes..? r ne big artists coming down..? r there ne parties happening..? ..ne one ..with ne details...regarding GOA...pls reply...bOOm..

Guest psyquest

well thx..fr the advice Full Lotus....even i know..where to ask in goa....whree the parties r normally, nine bar , prime rose , paradise, disco vally etc.....but i wanna know in particular..n fr sure..if ne artists..playing..n their party dates.....help.!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest psyquest

wow..thas nice news..neways..du u know the confirm dates..or which month they gonna come ...is raja ram gonna be there like evry year...ne other artists....i also heard GMS is having a huge party in goa....on dec..31..dunno if its confirm news..?cud help with the detalis...pls post watever necesary info u got on goa.. thx...bOOm....smoke....plurr...

Guest daksinamurti

i think they are in japan and havent been in goa for years.i dont know exact dates but expect goagil to nplay on christmas an d on new years eve. keep your eyes and ear open because often there are more parties on the holidays.so far check the astral projection home page but expect it to be a spontanious party.

boomdaksinamurti

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha! good question, but you will NEVER get a straight answer a day before the party - let alone months in advence over the internet!

"party info" in Goa is vaporous, elusive, and changes no less than 3 times a MINUITE. Ask "where is the party?" and get 39 different anwsers. Often no one knows until the generator is alive and kicking

, and "confirmed" reports of it in action have made it through the grapevine.

the politics of planning, bribing, powering and pulling the punters to the party is a very sketchy and tenious one.

Ask at Primrose cafe arround 10 to 12pm - and you will know, maybe!

it is a Goa tradition not to print flyers, strictly word of mouth for people in the Know, although this is slowly being broken.

now multiple parties kick off simentaneously, and it's up to you where to head...

• 3 weeks later...

Big names who come to goa often are...

goa gil (the inspirational heart of goa parties), his parties usually kick ass, when he is not doing it for the money... his christmas eve scenes alsways kill

shiva space crew with jorg.. usually desend upon go in february... best parties

the israelis are usually represented somehow or the other.. erez, yahel, yoshi, etc.. always talented djs from there...

then there are the goa people (people from all over the world, who have settled down there), good djs who have played at more than 300 parties on average, so they know there stuff..

otherwise there is the swede contingent, i have seen johan from logic, no matter what, these guys are usually the best dj's the swedes know their stuff.

the russians are always noticable, last year xp was there... good music as also the other east europeans

i heard the young boy shanti from gms was there last year (didn't hear him myself though) as also was amrit.. domino is quite lively as well... and the best dj i have heard in goa, i don't know his name but he played the morning set just after sunrise the first day of 2002 in hill top... he is probably in his late 40s early fifties.. great dj,...

that is a short summary... but don't worry about the music the music in goa is always good..