samothraki

all boats are full till sunday!!

so ppl who are going i wish u goodluck..ill go to the island tomorrow..managed to get them boat tickets yesterday but lost one day already...

goodluck!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hallucinogenious

i live in greece but can't go yet. I have one more year of school. But next summer i'll surely go.

But im worried about the amount of people going.

The first year the festival had 8,000 people (S.Posford had said it was his best live)

The second year (this year) i read that it had 17,000 people ...

For greek *real trancers* (the site is not about trance, but it has reports about festivals,partys etc) http://www.babylon.gr/dance.htm

Guest trancewanker

This years party was far better in several respects. Firstly, the sound systems were pumping out a phat sound..secondly, the lazer show at the main satage was amongst the finest i have seen..thirdly, the line-up was second to none and the only problem being who to miss....

On the downside the festival had a money feel...also a lot wankers attended the festival, though thankfully they were far outnumbered by psy heads...the selection of food on offer was horrendus, most particularly for veggies like me(filo pastry spinich and feta cheese)...on the paronoid tip there was clearly a scam with ferry tickets...all ferries sailed, to and from the island, with many empty seats...If you were Greek, or spoke Greek, you were able to buy tickets when overseas visitors were told no tickets for atleast three days...what were the motives for this??? one can only assume this was done so as to ensure maximum income revenue for Samothraki and Alexandrpoilis...i think the Greek word is malakas...it would seem that now the country has a currency that is worth more than the paper you wipe your arse with, they want to amass as much as possible so as when they return to thier previous currency,which the tourist lobby is demanding, they can use it to wipe and flush!!! this complaint has been expressed by many of the visitors to Greece this year....this leads onto the situation with the toilets and after holding a party at the same site last year there is no fucking excuse....shit man, by the end of the party the game was try and not stand in human excreament..nice one...clearly the only objective once the line-up had been announced and the tickets sold was to sit back and collect the money...If there is a party planned for the same venue next year be warned not only will the land and environment still be in a state of recovery, you can expect more of the same...shockingly, i was spoken to in a rather stern way because i used some dead wood for a small fire.."it was food for future growth of the trees"...lol...and the human waste thast surrounds the site is i guess fertalizer....

line-up 10/10

lazers 10/10

security 06/10 - only cause i had a ticket

food 01/10

vibe 08/10

cleanliness 05/10

Yep i feel the same way...it was nice this year but i certainly wont go there next year...

think ill go and cross germany all summer :) or south Amorica :)

illseewherelifetakesme

peace,

btw. This toilet paper conspiracy really makes sense...:)