shiva moon pictures

Guest Patrik_101

Hey! :)

Anyone got pictures from the Shiva moon festival 2002??

It was a great...wonderful... the greatest psychedelic party I have been to!! :)

See you all on Excalibur... ;)

BoM!

/Patrik

Guest chris

It was big. My biggest party jet(i did not go to the voov).The ambient and the progressive dance floor were quite big and the decoration was pretty standard considering it beeing the shiva moon. But the mainfloor wich basically covered about a fifth of the whole area was decorated really colourfull. They had the same pyramid, moon and the other main objects from 3 years ago--wich were great. Only problem was that the main floor was only open from saturday night untill sunday-midday. But saiko pod(kox box), Raja Ram, Consequencer, Anti and others were there and rocked. I didn't get the names of any other acts or dj's beacazse they only gave out them out just bevor the dj started and the only sign with the names on was on a poly in the middle of each dance floor---so when i went up there i never saw a piece of paper(apparently it never lasted longer than 10 minutes beacause people just went up there and took it with them. So if anybody knows who was playing please tell me. I enjoyed myself all 4 days and will go there next time.----no i dont have any pictures, but i'm interessted.