Travelling on Greek Ships - your stash

Guest happy vacations

In my work I see daily press releases from various sources including the shipping department of Greece. Occasionally there are reports of passengers being arrested on arrival of a passenger ship in a Greek island port as they are carrying what is obviously a personal vacation stash. For instance last saturday 3 aug 02 they arrested in Kerkira a group of 5 people when the ship arrived because one of the group had in his possession 7 Es, 15 lsd trips and two small bags of coke.

As the reports are not very detailed, I do not know what circumstances cause a few people out of maybe 1000 on board a passenger ship to be detected. I would also be suprised if they were the only people on board with a stash.

So if you are travelling on board a Greek passenger ship going to one of the parties this year, please be careful and do not draw attention to yourselves by smoking Js on board or something or walking around with tshirts with drug slogans. This is not amsterdam, it is not a good place to be caught with drugs. However if you are not being stupid I think you will have a nice vacation in Greece.

If anybody has some more information on the checking procedures (if any) at Greek ports, please contribute to this post so we can ensure that people dont have their vacation spoilt.

Guest hage_taka

thank you for taking the time to make sure people do not have to spend months in jail, i appreciate it deeply. thanks again,

Guest Goagabba

I'd rather stay straight for two weeks, than have to spend even an hour, let alone a couple of months in one of them stinking cells.

That's the prob with island parties, very easy to target.

Bom

Partys in isles are really a trap :(

Good luck for those who are going there! and have a nice time!! :)

Im going to my beautiful and unic boom festival! im portuguese and i know very well how is the portuguese party people... i realy think we are tremedous good enjoying our partys! and in the boom festival... we are sincerely in our best!

Love and light

Guest happy vacations

well they just busted a 21 year old Greek Guy on ferry RODANTHI in Kos. He had 0.8g Coke. I mean WTF.....wow a major criminal caught ....0.8g????????

Guest happy vacations

and they just busted 25 people (23 Greeks, 1 Spanish and 1 French) on SAOS II in Lavrion with Es, weed, coke. That is the ferry which goes to Samothraki.

Watch out

Guest happy vacations

yesterday they busted 12 people (10 Greeks - 8 guys 1 girl, 1 Israeli, 1 Vietnamese) on SAOS II with weed, hash, Es, heading for Samothraki

• 1 month later...
Guest Dark Knight

Generaly speaking, be carefull everywhere in greece, on the sea and on the road... On the road to Psava Faarm ( Drama), we saw 8 police control ( from athens) and the return at least 6... It is not only a paper check but also drugs, weapon.... !!

So be careful when travelling there,

take car,

Dark Knight