Who will understand?

their tracks are usually too mad for me, but i also dig rikki martin. very funny track. speaking of music along very similiar lines, bugbread, did you get the loopus in fabula cd yet? anyone who digs rikki martin will dig that.

Guest bugbread

I did the evil thing, sorry. Downloaded it on AG (I always download before putting any money out because I've been burned by bad purchases). Awesome stuff! I'll be buying it soon. There I was thinking "Man, the Finns rock!" and then found out Loopus is from Italy. Oops!

Guest green mouse

yes yes..this finnish rikki i also love....

keep it up, tom tom @ the haltya studio (and don´t forget the fan for your plants...)

one is too cheesy (the gay one)..

while the finnish one, what can i say? those guys seem to make music that sounds like a bubbling kettle on acid... they always make me laugh.. i tried to put rikki on at a party and i almost got pied like tsuyoshi.. so i dunno entirely about that one.. but anyway it stays in my collection, i guess when i am playing at a hardcore party, i will let it slip in between everyone's trips... but personally i like the derived finnish style (derived, because i think the real freestlye was started by the ozzies)