Boom pre/afterparties

Guest Chris.e

Hi

Is there any parties in portugal before or/and after the boom festival?

I heard of a medium party?

cheers,

/Chris

Guest shiva shakti shanti

http://chillout.shop.free.fr/noitemagica.htm (The 27 of july in Portugal organised by Elephant'om)

The best is to come firstly to the Orejona Festival, in France near Bordeaux from the 15 to the 18 of august, i went to see the place where it will be, near the sea in a historical fort called Cussac.

WWWaouh, the place is gorgeous, and full of vibes !

After the 4 days of festival in Cussac it remains to you 4 or 5 days to go from Bordeaux to Castellobranco where will be the boom festival.

You can have a look on the web-site http://www.orejona.net/

It seems that on this party psynews not all the trance artists are written on the info, so I'll do it again, thx for your comprehension: (respect for the djs / hug to my brothers)

LIVE ACTS

- alien project (phonokol)

- argonautes(return to the source)

- dardan(databass)

- digital talk aka droid sect (apoxina,aciddance)

- drucpa dracous (neuronauts)

- earthling(acidance)

- elea

- full color aka color drops (acidance)

- growling mad scientist aka GMS (TIP,spun records)

- grapes of wrath aka GOW (apoxina)

- hilight tribe ( kosmic hoboes)

- hyper fréquencies (turbo trance)

- kaophonic tribu

- the meteloids (apoxina)

- neuromotor (acidance)

- piwee( korrigans )

- psyside (acidance)

- secret vibes (orcades prod)

- silicon sound ( Moon Spirits)

- T.I.T(turbo trance)

- Yumade ( databass)

- Weirdo beardo (boom records,apoxina)...

-OZ limit

and DJ'S:

-andrez

-alex (maya vibes)

-brousse (psyberpunk)

-cymoon (sonic distortion)

-L'elf (Turbo trance records)

-flow

-Frannny (demon tea)

-Frangco

-Funghi (abduction records)

-Hellwinn (apoxina)

-Kinou (chimera)

-Isaac

-Skazi (Shaffel records)

-Lutin des bois (secret vibes)

-Loic (total eclipse)

-Mandukia (Digital talk)

-Shanti (Storm family)

-Super ganesh

-TAZ

-Bohème d'équinoxe (soundlabcrow)

-Toires (toires prod)

-Ryko (hilight tribe)

-Yogan

It will take place into a fort of the XIIème century near the atlantic Ocean and its beaches(15mn), but note that the Cussac fort is just on the border of the big sea-arm of La Gironde, if some people want to see the place on a picture or receive the flier, just write to me telling me you want it, and i'll do it ! ( my mail is mechugaat@wanadoo.fr)

You'll have buses and all accomodations you need to go from Orejona festival to Boom festival in Portugal (note that this year the boom will not be near the ocean, but near the spanish border in the middle, it is very easy to go froim Bordeaux to there)

Hope to trance with you soon, it was Shiva Shakti Shanti from paris.

Ôm nama shivaya. (chidambaram connection)

Guest Acid Punch

it is a realy amayzing festival...one of the best for this summer...thanx shanti for the info...i hope to see you soon and to seeeexx the hell out of you cheri!

yamba neshikot tzarfatiot,hibukim,ve likukim

des bisous partout

yoni

Guest shiva shakti shanti

hello to everybody, i hope it's fine & that lots of people are preparing their mind & body to move towards the orejona from 15 to 18, and to the boom from 21 to 24 ! !

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa !

I have more news to share with the people who would like to come france & orejona before the boom festival about a party that will occure the saturday 10 of august, 4 days before the Orejona festival roundabout 20 kms from its site the Cussac Fort.

This party called Syntetik garden will take place in a natural orchard from 22h the saturday 10/08 to the sunday 18h, there will be 3 floors - Trance -Techno/hardtek - Alternative, all this for 10 € for the entrance !

=From Bordeaux take the passby until "sortie 7" direction LESPARRE

=5 kms before Lesparre, on the entrance of LIARD, take the ground-path on the left, the party is there !

= Be very carefull on the road :-)

The organisation (Argone 5) says in case of rain the party will be covered. Camping and parking are available for free and there will be a cultural village with food of the world and a relaxation space with massages (!!!)

If you want to get the flier, i can mail it to you, or write to electron_m@hotmail.com to get it.

(00.33) 556.22.58.39 for more info (argone 5)

Peace, Love & Lots of good vibes to all my trance brothers and sisters.

shanti.

There will be a lot of pre Boom parties. There are 2 parties at least happening each weekend around the countrie. I have been here for a month and since then Alien Project, Dark Soho, Mr. Peculiar, Audialize, Mind Manipulation, Suria, Sun Project, Infected Mushroom, Goa Gil, Double Dragon, Astrix, Biotonic, Wizzy Noise and others have passed by.

Boom

Guest Shiva shakti Shanti

Hi everybody, be welcomed in the french house with its Orejona festival that will absolutely & surely take place in the area of "Médoc" near Bordeaux according to plan!

...but it will not be in Fort Cussac because of the politics in france that are a bit reactionnary towards our trance events :-(

All the line-up and services expected will be provided all the same, and that is a great new, because nowadays in our country it becomes very hard to organize such a beautiful party.

The french authorities have politically obliged the organizer's team to not make the orejona party in cussac Fort, but in an other place.

I can't tell you the exact place from now, just that it's not far at all from the place it was supposed to be. Some more information completely clear to come from Bordeaux to the party will be aded there in few days.

What to know is that the Orejona festival will happen for sure from the 15 to the 18 of august 2002, spread the word ! ! !

...because now we need solidarity to tell everybody that the rumour of the cancellation of orejona has no reason to be any more, it was a rumour.

The party will take place and you should all come ! ! By train, by bus, by plane why not ? come and taste the french scent.

It should surprise you..................................................................................

Thus

yyyyyyeeehhhhaaaaaaaa !

Ôm nama shivaya

balagan

Peace & love ! ! !

from shiva shakti shanti