xpo -> voama -> samothraki

Guest hubert

anyone of you...? :]

how will you travel to voama from xpo? perhaps someone from bulgaria could help? :]

i'm going from voama to samothraki -that should be fun - i think there's going to be many people doing this:)

Guest arico

I also want to know how to get voama from xpo,

and samothraki from voama.

Is there anyone who show me the shorter way?

Guest hubert

arico:

because of not too long holidays this year, we have decided to visit only voama and samothraki... i can't help you ;)

not sure how getting from voama to samothraki - bus or train trying to work out which one's cheapest:) - i'll keep you informed!

Guest kekes

train is cheaper i think. last year i've paid much more for traveling by bus from athens to alexandroupolis than when i was going in opposite direction by train. so it should be the same in your case

can't wait to go to samothraki. just 10 days till we leave warsaw :))))

Guest naija

hey how will come first to xpo than voama and samothraki ..I am friom bg and we can do this together.....:))it should be fun:))

Guest green mouse

from xpo to voama....you can always hitchhike...if that does not appeal to you, take the bus (or train but train is slowlier, and generally a less pleasant trip) from sofia or blagoevgrad to thessaloniki, and then follow the directions as to how to get to voama from thessaloniki....

i was thinking of doing this trip, but i think i will chill out a few days in my apt in sofia and head off straight to samothraki.....

we should see each other somewhere along the party circus....