...amsterdam parties help...

Guest AtomikElf

hey people :)

i was wondering if there were any cool parties around amsterdam on these 2 dates: 26 june - 27 june.

time is of the essence, and so far i've only found 2, on goatrance.net....and i was just wondering if there was anything else going on.

ok, keep it cool

"PlaySpace"

Guest Soulhunter

Hey Atomic :-)

Yeah, there is a party on 27th of June in A'dam.

Live

Chromosome (Transpiration/Sweden/Tbc)

DJ's

Riches (Aerophobia)

Shaktycat (ELF)

Satyr (White Label)

Tameesh (Psy Dynamics/Alien Meeting )

The location isn't announced yet..

coming up !

Guest AtomikElf

hey soulhunter, thanks for the reply......but i checked on www.goatrance.net - and it says that party is on 28th - the day that my bro flies out of Amsterdam :/ so he won't make it.

i was just in amsterdam a month and a half ago and i got to tell u people the trance scene is fuckin DEAD :( all about house and techno i was very disapointed so come on amsterdam goa lovers turn it up! u got a great city with out police the harasses u it should be trance heaven,peace Yair.

Guest rafadelic

Yeah your right about that - In amsterdam it's more and more zapculture - but offcourse there is still a small psytrance scene. There is a bar now where psytrancers get together and bring n play their own records. It's called the "Cyber Hippie Meeting Point" on the Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 81 every thursday

There you'll probably get the info you want - don't forget that A small scene without too much exposure for spoilers is better .. When you look at Germany and Belgium - psytrance is much bigger - I prefer to go there just to feel being totally lost from the known ... - but bigger doesn't always mean better though..

Peace

rafadelic

Guest jons

psytrance in amsterdam is very far from dead, there are parties every weekend usually 2 or more to choose from, evarage attendance is 400 ppl.

ppl that say that the scene in a'dam is dead obviously didn't look in the right places.

here's the trick: http:www.goatrance.nl or http://www.goatrance.net

if you ask around in coffeeshops and record strores your not going to find any psytranceparty for sure, our parties are not promoted with flyers or posters but online, there are tons of internet bars to check it out.

cyber hippie meeting point doesn't live up to a'dam standards you know it's an altenative for ppl that want to do something during the week as well but the real parties happen in the weekend.

i for one am quite sure there are not a lot of cities in the world where you have more than 3 parties every week.

well that's an amsterdam update from a local ;)

• 4 weeks later...