Dj:

Mapusa & Fabio (Spiritzone label dj's)

Process (Creamcrop, Twisted, tip.world)

Sascha "Bitmonx" (Medium...)

Barton "Antix" (Plastic Park...)

Makyo (Dakini)

Sal (Stargate)

The Monk (Mindgames)

The party is on a large flat grassy dance floor close to a large dam and lake, about 2 hours out of Tokyo in Gunma prefecture. Gates open at 3:00, and music will go from Saturday 6:00pm to Sunday 6:00pm, 24-hours non-stop (!) from sunset to sunset, with ambient beginnings and intro sets from Makyo and the Monk, full-on and deep psychedelic from Process in the middle of the night, and then more groovy and progressive in the morning and afternoon, with debut lives in Japan from ANTIX and BITMONX. Mapusa + Fabio, in my eyes the finest dj team in trance, will closing the party with a final 5-hour (!) set to the sunset. If you want a lesson in mixing technique, I suggest you get a front-row seat and watch Fabio. The guy is a 20-year mixing machine!

Camping is possible from Saturday to Monday morning at 11:00 am. So after dancing to the sunset Sunday night, you can chill out with your friends and spend another night camping and smoking. Showers, sinks, and bbq cooking areas are available on site to make life a little easier. But please come prepared for the summer sun, as there is not a lot of shade at the venue. If you want to travel, the Minakami-cho area around the party is famous for its white-water rafting and onsen resorts.

At a MindGames party, there will be minimal lights and deco and maximal sound. For us it is fundamental to let the night be night, and allow the moon and candles to provide the only light, to make way for the morning sun.

The sound system is Funktion-One Resolution Touring, the most advanced PA speakers in the world. For the last decade, the only speakers able to handle a real trance party have been EV and Turbosound. Nothing else even comes close. Now there is Funktion-One, the next generation of the Turbosound design. Open your eyes, open your mind, open your ears, and feel pure sound hurt in a whole new way.

MINDGAMES: OUTDOORS & UNDERGROUND

THE LABYRINTH!!!!! i went this party last year,

it was totally the labylinth of sound...fuckin' brilliant party for me!!!!!

it was in fact the best psy-trance party in my life...

i think this organizer is the best one in japan who catches and provides the minimalistic-progressive psy scene.

there's few organizers in japan who calls such artists as antix and bitmonx!!

and domestic artists they chose are also nice...makyo always keeps on producing good trybal-ethnic ambient...and dj sal is young but very good dj.

i've been very very lookin' forward to it for a long time since last year,

but i won't be able to go there...

if there's anyone gonna join this party, tell me how it is!!!

oh sorry,

russ,you are the organizer of it...now i know it by other threads.

but i'm satisfied to tell you my love-call to THE LABYRINTH like this!

i love antix,so i'd like to go to this party,but i'll be in europe at this time.

i'm soooooooooo sorry.....

thanks for the nice comments! we might do another party in october, so maybe see you there...

one update for The Labyrinth:

Fabio is unable to come, so we have replaced him with Peter Didjital, the Digital Structures label dj, one of the best trance dj's in the scene. Mapusa Mapusa will doing a team set togther with Sascha from Bitmonx. So now the line-up is:

Live:

Antix (Plastic Park/Iboga/Spiraltrax)

Bitmonx (Medium/Iboga/Spiritzone)

Dj:

Mapusa vs Bitmonx (Spiritzone/Plusquam)

Process (Creamcrop, Twisted, tip.world)

Peter Didjital (Digital Structures label dj)

Barton "Antix" (Manta, Plastic Park)

Makyo (Dakini)

Sal (Stargate)

The Monk (Mindgames)

Slide and visual projections:

Hinge Design (Manta)