Streaming Pzy music online

Guest Roadie_68

Streaming Pzy music online

Dear Psyfan's, goaheads, Partyfreaks, record labels and in special the webmasters...

I invite you to crosslink our page's because we share the same psy traffic.

I just launched my Psy trance server too devellope a wide interest in the right kind of music. It wil function as a sampler for dj's aswell as an good psy radio where you can pick and enjoy your own psy track's, anywhere ! Since these are all embbeded shockwave streams noboddy will be able to download them. (i'm a musician myself :-) Its just about enjoying good psy music and surfing all those crewl psy links like your's :-)

For a while i'll be bizzy making all those streams ( ah.. itz my hobby ) After that i will concentrate a little more on the design, my first aim is to collect loads of good psy-music and psy-links. I will put a awfull lot of time in promoting it so everybody can enjoy this partymusic !

If anyboddy would like to suggest a good psy track please leave a note in the guestbook.

To make this site a succes i need all related site's to link me up ! and all of you, spread the word. in exchange i will place your link on mine, a big change itz already there !

Please link it to:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jr_loef/

Thx in advance

Roadie_68