parties near barcelona?

Guest coner

Does anybody know some psytrance parties near barcelona, me & a friend r stayin' there from 02/06 till 10/06.

please help us out!

plur

[oner

Guest green mouse

there are two organizations that throw up psy parties in/near barcelona....

online the info of (some) their parties can be found at www.cosmictrance.com and www.muscaria.com..or...hm...for the muskaria address i am not sure...your best bet is to go to the trance stores in barna, owned by the same ppl that put up the two websites. the Trance Store is in Calle den Bot 11 (first parallel street to La Rambla, and on the same street you have the Canem Shop) the Muscaria store is on one little street between calle Avinyo and Placa George Orwell, popularly known as Placa del Trippies....both are in the Barri Gothic...hope this helps....

alternatively, you can give me a phonecall some day in the mornings (before 10) at 651 544 605

Guest coner

thanx a lot Green mouse!

I'll give u a ring when we're out there and ill bring u some good green herbs from Belgium;)

See ya

peace love unity respect

[oner

Guest green mouse

mmm....good green herbs from belgium...that sounds nice....considering it is mostly hash that one finds here....

anyway, when you give me a ring, ask for Anna (my flatmates have no idea of a green mouse living with them) and as i said, you can usually catch me home in the morning or late in the evening (around midnight)

bom!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RooMusH

On our way! We visited Muskaria records and they told us that there's an open-air next saturday! Hope 2 meet you there, we give you a psychedelic ring, hehe!!! Psyvibetransfer, Manu!

Guest green mouse

yes, do give me a ring, we can go together to the party....i hope you are with a car, cause otherwise it is usually quite hard to get to the open airs around here...