Voama Festival-Lake of Ziros-Greece

Guest Conpiracy?

Hello people...

You can check our website for more info about Voama Festival...www.voama.gr...

Soon it would be a big update with more artists,facilities and info where you can find tickets e.t.c...

Love to be loved,Respect to be respected!!!

Costas K.

Guest beuh-air

it looks awesome ....here are some live acts who will be there (there are a lot more !!) :

alien project , analog pussy , bitmonx , hux flux , logic bomb, mumbo jumbo , necton ,noma ,parasense , s-range ,sun project ,vibrasphere , x-dream....

incredible !!!!!!

Guest sophie

Amazing ....I'll actaully be heading over to Greece in mid June or July for 3 months and want to squeeze in as many parties as I can. The line up for this party in particular sounds awesome, so I definately want to check it out but unfortunately the people I'll be visiting are just the boring ol relos so I may need some help from some of you people out there.

Also does anyone have any info on an outdoor @ drama near Thessaloniki on the 12 - 14 July?..... or the Moonstone festival in Krete?

Cheers

Sophie

Guest sophie

Hey good idea.....I'll be arriving in Athens somethime in June with 3 months to look forward to. A psynews meetup would be brilliant.....I'm in

• 2 weeks later...
Guest green mouse

it is going to be a fine summer on the BALkans...with xpo2002 in Bulgaria from 5 to 11 of August, and then Voama and Samothraki..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest alex

a psynews meeting in such a gr8 party ??????????????

i'm gonna fry the rest of my braincells..................

we need 2 arrange that meetin' 4 sure.......all of us (greek guys) that know the whole place, we must help all of the psyfriends that will join us+offer them valuable+accur8 info....

i'm currently in Manchester....all of u people that live in this 'trippy island', plz don't hesit8 2 come in contact with m 4 more info (use the above email).......

i'll talk 2 all of u again from psynews......

i'll c u all there..........

PSYNEWS team must b on the front line of this dance floor...........

WE TRUST IN TRANCE+LOVE 2 DANCE

forever PSY

SHPONGLED forever!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) alex :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)