Trance Expo 2002 in Bulgaria!!Will you come??

Guest Naija

There will be festival in Bulgaria ...maybe !Do you know something about?If there happen something like that will you come here?

Guest Dragan

Hello.

I'm from Macedonia and im interested about the Festival, can you tell me something about the Festival.

Guest naija

this will be 6 days open air

there will be 12 labels -Flyhing Rhino ,Spiral Traxx,Spirit Zone, USTA,Chaishop, Digital Structures and more

the festival is from 6 of august

Guest naija

Yes I am sure about the labels...the organizers are sure about .Digital Structures told me that Ticon and Tegma are booked for this festival.X-Dream and Spiralianz too:))

Guest green mouse

c´mon ppl, we should set up a psynews.org meeting there....and then after the festival all together move down to greece for voama...

Guest Vlady

Het to everybody from all over the world,who wants to come to the festival(wau..it's sounds so great) I and Naija can help you to found the place,cause it will maybe a little hard for you.You only have to come to Sofia...:)) And after that we should look for somebody from Greece to take us to Voama..:))

• 1 month later...
Guest Josh

Hi!

My girlfriend and I are doing Antaris -> Voov -> Voama -> Samothraki, this party is on our way! :)

YAY! :)

We are coming from Australia and would love to meet people for partying / travelling!

Josh

• 1 month later...
Guest naija

josh i would be great to meet:)) my mail is bibita@goatrance.com send me a message when you know when you will be here :)))