anyone in nepal or north india now?

Guest psilou

hey travellers, is there anyone in nepal or in north india at the moment? i'm in kathmandu now & alone on my way and i am looking for someone to join or to meet and to check some parties? so, if you're out there, leave a message or send a mail please, ok psy greetings lou

i'm staying in this part of the world at least untill june.

next thing i'll do is go to nepal, i think. than uttranchal, than himachal pradesh, maybe ladakh, and than party around manali.

anyone got some good advice on travelling in the west of nepal?

enjoy your travels!

Guest psilou

hey man got your mail today and forgot to answer to your question: yes i'm alone on my way... so tell me when your in pokhara, then we could meet! & be careful: the situation in nepal is not very secure, it is safe to travel through western nepal, but don't stay there, go better directly to pokhara, ok man, good lucK & see you lino ( better keep in touch by email)

i read somewhere on th net:

the Maoists have declared from April 2 to April 6 a general 'bandh' (complete nationwide strike) for Nepal.

We were in Nepal during their last bandh a two weeks ago, which only went for 2 days, which brought the country to a standstill with no transport operating at all and shops, schools, etc closed

hmmm..... :-(