planet ben in nyc this saturday

check http://tsunami-trance.com for details. its 25bucks in. 11 till 11.

i happen to be in nyc (all the way from my home town london uk) - gonna see how the americans do it

;)

ill be in a yellow stussy t-shirt if any of u guys are there- b good 2 meet you.

Friday night is the synthetic sadhus party which will be bigger and better than the Planet Ben one which is just a dj set from him.

check out the parties section for all the info.

The Sadhus party is a little far out in Queens, so that may be difficult for you to find it, even though it s very near the subway stop. Are you on your own or with some locals to help you find it?

wherever you go...enjoy. it certainly is no sweaty tyssen st

well, just flew back 2day, i only posted that message just before i left. yeah, i got a flyer for fridays event- pitty im back in london isnt it? well, i met the guy who runs tsunami trance nights which was real good. the night itself was full of the good vibes i had hoped for and what fun it is to walk back through manhatten to my hostel during the late morning! had agreat time there good to see planet bens set. now im keen to see whats going down in london real soon...

oh, i got the weeks mixed up. I thought you were talking about this Easter weekend. The sadhus party is this coming friday, with Tsunami and Dominic Lamb on Saturday.

I think I read somewhere that Hallucinogen is playing in London...