Samothraki Dance Fest.

Guest Goazzz!!!

To all interested:

Samothraki Dance festival will take place from 22 'till 26 August!!!!! Over 35 live acts and 60 Djs in three stages!!!! It will be for sure the best summer fest!!!!! I hope i see you all there!!!!

Respect!!!!!

Guest Tomek

interesting to hear about the sound. i wasn't there but most people i spoke to said it was one of the best soundsystems they heard in a long time.

i can't say the same about the last boom unfortunately where the sound was just awful..

Guest Goazzz!!!

The sound wasn't that good only the first day. Due to technical problem(cable missing....)!!!!! And don't forget that it was the FIRST time that a festival like that took place in Greece!!!!!! Green Mouse probably wasn't there!!!!!

Guest psychopat

ckkm,

Boom will take place in Portugal, it is not the

same festival.

I read over the Internet (maybe a rumour) that the

samothraki dance festival has nothing to do with

"Sola Luna". Take a look at the Guest book on their

Website. Almost every message make reference to the Boom

which will take place at the same time.

We have to wait for the line-up.

Personnaly (and lot of friends) are going to Boom and will

make a nice psychedelic tent basement ;) and will have a

great psychedelic experience.

See U there.

Guest Tomek

just thought i'd share a mail with you that i got from the organisers of the samothraki festival. hope they don't mind,

QUOTE:

about the sola luna rumores...

last year we co-operate with a big rock concert company to do it, and as that company behaved very bad and screwed up many people . we believe that this kind of ppl do not deserve to involve in what we are doing.. at this moment they have the "sola luna name" and believe that they might do something....

thats about all... it is actually a fake sola luna festival .. as i told u we renamed it to samothraki dance festival 2002 (as i believe names are not the point,isnt it?)... all the ppl we are working together like rec companies, artists, helpers and supportes know about this situation ...

the UNOFFICIAL line up:

LIVE:

SLIDE (UK)

ATMOS (SWE)

BIGWIGS (PL)

ELEMENT (D)

TICON (SWE)

SONKITE (SWE)

DISCO SLICKERS (D)

SBK- TARSIS (D)

TROMESA (PL)

ELECTRIC TEASE (UK)

QUIRK (UK)

MAN WITH NO NAME (UK)

PHONY ORPHANS (DK)

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE (D)

JAIA (GR)

ZEN LEMONADE (UK)

D. NOISIS (GR)

DJ SETS:

ATMOS (SWE)

MAHASUKA (D)

SEBASTIAN SBK (D)

OLIVER ( REFFER DEGREE) (DK)

MARK ALLEN (UK)

TIM HEAL ( UK)

EMOK (DK)

MIKE MAGUIRE (UK)

SID SHANTI (UK)

PETER DIGITAL (SWE)

GREG LUNAR (UK)

ANTI (SWE)

DOMINIC (UK)

DOC (GR)

TOLIS Q (GR)

YIANNIS (GR)

GUS TILL (UK)

TSUYOSHI SUZUKI ( JP)

i know where i'll be ;)

tomek,

just two concerns. they say there is going to be two stages, a progressive stage and a psychedelic stage.

one: is there enough space there so that the two do not interfere with each other? a proper sound system will carry the bass and kick drum quite a distance.

two: is there a main stage and a side stage? i don't want to go all the way to greece and find out that mahasuka and son kite et al are playing on the 2nd stage!