psytrance help in melbourne

Guest alpha_x

hi, i recently arrived in melbourne and i want to find some people that are into the psytrance scene, hopefully good outside location parties. i have heard of some parties but i am lost outside the city and don't know about transport. if anyone has any helpful info about an event called arcadia (vibrasphere live), i would really appreciate it. my first trance experience was Banyan Tree in Goa so the club scene here isn't doing it for me; please help!!! thx

Guest akira

I don't have any specific information, but you can subscribe to a mailing list called 'oz-trance' (you'll find it if you use a search engine) and there should be some information passing through there. If you are still having trouble tomorrow or the day after please email me and I'll see what I can find out for you when I get back home.

My brother and I go to most things that are on, which in March is an outdoor doof every weekend. The most useful site I find is the Melbourne bush doof information base- www.bushdoof.cjb.net/. You can probably ask about lifts there also.

I do know that there info up on arcadia, that its about 90 mins from Melbourne.

If you have any further problems, you can email me.

Good luck, hope to see you in the bush. Di

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alpha_x

hey di, i'm not sure if i have a ride yet, i'm waiting on a reply from site you mentioned. if there's anyone you know that might be able to help could you let me know? my # in melbourne is 0405366026; i really don't want to miss this! thx.

Guest Sophie

Hey there, I think the Melbourne bushdoof forum as mentioned above would probably be the best way to go. There are definately heaps of awesome parties in Melbourne, but I suppose if you are not really familiar with the local DJ's it could be a bit hard in terms of deciding which parties are worth going to.

The Ganesha parties are definately worth checking out with the next one being this weekend 23/3. I would also recommend you check out the Tribeadelic V's MDMA records party the following weekend 30/3

Anyways if you need any further info then feel free to e-mail me: sophiepoly@yahoo.com

Have fun in Melbs - Cheers

Guest Sophie

Hey there, I think the Melbourne bushdoof forum as mentioned above would probably be the best way to go. There are definately heaps of awesome parties in Melbourne, but I suppose if you are not really familiar with the local DJ's it could be a bit hard in terms of deciding which parties are worth going to.

The Ganesha parties are definately worth checking out with the next one being this weekend 23/3. I would also recommend you check out the Tribeadelic V's MDMA records party the following weekend 30/3

Anyways if you need any further info then feel free to e-mail me: sophiepoly@yahoo.com

Have fun in Melbs - Cheers

• 7 months later...