Parties in Greece?

Hi trancers,

Anybody out there who knows about parties in Greece over the coming summer? I know that Goa Gil is playing a festival-gig 17th August there. So I wonder what festival and where? Also I would like to get more information about the coming Samothraki-party, heard that it's August Full Moon.

Thanx, Cosmo :-)

also there will be many parties at IOS island in the Aegean Sea and there is a rumour about a festival called moonstone is Krete!

Guest Goazzz!!!

Last year there were a lot of parties in Ios (Modjo) with great DJs like XP, the Wizzys etc, but definately it wasn't a fest!!! About SolaLuna there definately gonna be on for this year, but nothing is officially comfirmed or annonced!!! it is sure that it will take place at the end of August!!!!

I hope i see you all there!!!!!

hey kekes i have the flyer of a new festival that is going to take place in Drama 3 hours from thessaloniki! it is called PSAVA FARM fest 12-13-14 july! the place is fantastikkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! there will be a site soon www.psavafaam2002.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest psava faam 2002 gathering

for full information / tickets / latest news , CHECK :

>>> www.psavafaam2002.com <<<

summer festival in Greece!!!..............................................................................