Synthetic Party on Sat 23

What did others think of the Synthetic party on sat? I thought the first 4 hours was good but tedious- no diversity at all in what was being played. That aside-- Medecine Drum came on round 3 and set the place on fire. there was a bit of technical difficulties but then I was quite impressed-- I enjoyed live much more than the first album, have not heard the second. Again the set got a little tired towards the end especially since the live drums were gone at this point but Oforia revived my spirit and appetite and set me going before I finally had to call it quites and take the LONG subway ride back to Manhattan. Although the last party I went to- IM and Vibrasphere at Vinyl was MUCH better musically I think overall the atmosphere of the Synthetic party was better. Hey if Chris reads this send an email my way I couldn't find you before I bounced.

Cam

contusion90@hotmail.com

I liked the party, but I don't remember medicine drum playing that was slinky wizzard (gus till) with the live drums... I thought oforia was a little cheezy playing electro panic etc and it he wasn't playing live like it said in the flyer. The decorations I thought were great though, a good party overall.

nice party, i had a great time...yip.yip...yip...yip......yip....yip!!!!

the technical difficulties were annoying but good crowd, and less (e)tards than most parties i have seen. that said the dumbass bouncer took my chocolate and I had to down the mushies with water :/ but the shrooms were great and me and my girl were soaring!!!

Guest Phaedrus

Yea I didnt end up going either .. :(

cant wait for the next one with Alien Project n Logic Bomb

anyone going for Hux flux tonight?

Guest Phaedrus

Guest Phaedrus

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snardhoffer

LOL, this is Sean, one of their friends. We have met a few times, I was the one who inadvertantly hooked up with Krissy last summer, I'm sure you remember the drama. I think I gone to a party with you and the rest of the gang before and I know we've definitely met at one of their house parties in Lafayette. Alright, see you around...

sean.