Party in north india?

Guest battlebuddhas

Hello someone!

If anyone has heard any rumours about parties in north india (Manali area) during the spring, please drop me a line and tell me when and where. cos it would be very nice with a party...

hey hey,

sorry, i don't have an answer but actually i'm looking for the same info! i'm gonna spend springtime as well in this region. so it would be cool to get each others e-mail adresses, so that we can exchange infos (on parties & anything else) during the trip ... would be good! so drop your e-mail adress or send me some...hope to get some news soon, ... namaste

check other posts on north india on this forum for info and the adress of the new dehli psy party mailing list.

although i have received a mail saying the new dehli psy squad is running out of money...

wouldn't this forum be a good place to keep each other informed?

anyway, enjoy!

Guest Phaedrus

hey .... wat is the address of the new delhi psy trance mailing list?

let me know pls .. thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

mr singh: summer's almost here, isn't it? ;-)

too bad i have to leave the country at the end of this month. maybe i can prospone my departure with one month. i'm trying...

phaedrus: Info Party

just missed out on a party, i got this e-mail:

To: xxx

Subject: Mahashivratri Trance Showdown !-(map)

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 02 20:24:01 IST

Yes Yes Yes...

Mahayagya is back after the long long wait ! Finally !!

The Mahayagya Crew Proudly present

Mahayagya - Mahashivratri Overdose (Full On) Trance Showdown !

Date : 11Th March 2002 (Monday ...dont worry !! Tuesday is a National Holiday)

Venue + Map : attached

DJs : DJ Ex' (A.K.A JoY) , DJ Light (A.K.A. AmiT SetH)

Thanks for all the support and love....the ones involved know who we are talking about !!:

Peace,

The Mahayagya CreW

Guest aannddyy

hey,freeks

Just arrifed from goa in manali.Best springweather here,the days are already warm.

Everything ready for party,seems like no problem .There are not many people here at the moment,but everyday some coming.Latest for fullmoon in april will be party for sure,some little alvays happen's.Also in some other vallays friends planning,some thing.I'm here till mid-may,seeyou ANDY/old manali