main partylocs in north-india

Guest psybird

heyhey, is there anybody able to tell me something about all the things u need to know while travelling through north-india & looking for good psychedelic vibes? ...locations, contacts, just anything that could be useful to know! ok, then...curious now... thanx

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. let me help you out.... I am from Delhi, (currently braving a new england winter, and getting my ass kicked in college work_... well the best vibes and parties are definitley in the Manali area.... go to Kasol, Manikaran, Old Manali, vishist etc.. the places up there are small, so it isn't that hard to find out whats happening once you climb into the valley of Manali... people will stast talking in advance before a party.. just follow the lunar calendar my friend and around full moon (which was day before yesterday).... you will definitely find parties... best season time is from april till the rains.... the parties are held in very scenic and beautiful alpine meadows of the himalayas.. they are usually about an hours trek from the roads. other places to find info- rasta cafe, old manali market, kasol guesthouses etc.. major isra influence up in those hills....

well otherwise, the best scene is in delhi.. the scene has been quite for sometime now because of cops and media exposure thanks to some big-shot's kids getting caught with coke, so natural progression being, 'oh they have rave parties in farmhouses' etc.. being talked about in cocktail parties.... but now i think everything is dying down,, for info in delhi i could put you in touch with some of my buddies who are currently there... e-mail 'dj_unsane@yahoomail.com.... so that in short is the low down on the psy scene in north india....

btw.. find out whether anything is happening in and around pushkar (rajasthan) they have some organised parties there as well......

• 2 months later...
Guest PsYrOgEr

well the partys outside bombay are held evry weekend n the maps r sent to very close people..n a very private scene...u can mail me on djbriany@hotmail.com for more info...n as for fire n ice..HUJABOY IS PLAYING ON TUESDAT 28TH..AFTER THT NEXT TUESDAY IS astrix..n after tht is talamasca confirmed...plurr...