Macedonian help needed

I live in tirana/albania and thought about going to macedonia for the weekend. I've seen some party goinig on there but i'm not sure if they are goa parties. If someone lives there please reply.

Guest green mouse

I am from Bulgaria, but I just came back from Skopje...there are some psy parties there for sure!...On March 1st it is Dominic Lamb and George Barker from Flying Rhino, on March 8th it is James Monroe from Flying Rhino....what more can I say?... James Monroe is a GREAT dj, one of my most favourite, so I recommend this party to you.

Guest green mouse

Kostas,

can you leave your fucking nationalism and its pathetic claims at home? They do not belong to this forum. As a country Macedonia is Macedonia...the fact that there is a region in Greece called Macedonia and that there is a region in Bulgaria called Macedonia does not mean that Macedonia is not a state in Europe....

grow up and realize that everything on the Balkans is mixed. Every territory has belonged to different states at different points of time. Ohrid was a captial of Bulgaria at one point, but that doesn't mean that only because of this it is Bulgarian forever!...By the way, my grandfather is from a village near Lerin ( which you call Florina)....and he never spoke Greek!

Guest Goazzz!!

If your grandfather was from Florina he would have spoken Greek, cause Florina is not a village, is a town!!!!! And Macedonia has nothing to do with "fucking nationalism" that you said!!!! you can't understand unless you're Greek!!!!

Agree with you that nationalism is not belong to this forum, but try to understand!!

Respect!!!!!!!

Guest green mouse

goazz...i did say a village near Florina (but the Macedonian and Bulgarian name of Florina is Lerin)...that is just for your info!

I do understand you...i just think that this national thingy and all this territorial/name claims are sick...can't we just live our lives? just look at what is going on in Israel and Palestine....

• 1 month later...
Guest Drasko

Hello!

I'm from Macedonia (kumanovo) here in the psytrancegoatrance stage is good.So if you want to come here, you are welcome and i think that you will be able to stay in my flat (Friendship is everything).And please no politics here...we are positive and just wana to listen good music and have a nice parties.

Send me a e-mail if you are interested about the parties in Macedonia

Peace, Love, Respect

Guest Dragan

Kostas,

remmeber me i'm from Kumanovo we met in Sokolana at the Jonas P.(Tranan) party.After that we met together at the Open Air Party...you must remmeber me.

Why are you saying this: "macedonia is in Greece my friend! the parties are in Skopje"

Please no politics.... i think you saw how frendly people are we

B

Guest Dragan

Kostas,

remmeber me i'm from Kumanovo we met in Sokolana at the Jonas P.(Tranan) party.After that we met together at the Open Air Party...you must remmeber me.

Why are you saying this: "macedonia is in Greece my friend! the parties are in Skopje"

Please no politics.... i think you saw how frendly people are we

See ya

Guest Darko

Green Mouse thankyou! whoever are you! Macedonia belongs to Macedonians as it was since Alexander the Great and before!! :)