Celebra Brazil 2002

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

For all you who have ever heard about Celebra Brazil 1, in Barra do Una (São Paulo), here is your chance to go to the second version of the festival. And for those who went, I am sure you wont miss this. In the first one, we could see names such as tripiatrik, hallucionogen, infected mush (w/ erez), etnica and much, much more. The sound quality, the organization, the food, the camping area, the bathroom, well, everything was just perfect. People from all around the world, in the middle of the Mata Atantica forest, celebrating their lives, the sun, the nature, the feelings, remembering their past, and trying to discover their future. Celebrating everything we know, and everything we still dont know. A must,

a Tribal-for-sure festival, everyone in one beat. If you like comercial festivals, please, do NOT come to Brazil. Here is only real religious trance fest. The second version of the festival, will be in a place as beautifus as Barra do Una: a secret spot in Paraty. For those who dont know Brazils nature, try serching in the net images of our litorals (Bahia,Ceara,Pernambuco, Santa Catarina...) is just fantastic. For those who dont know about the psy trance scene in Brazil, try serch for Trancoso and Bahia s parties. No words can explain.

Well, here is the line up of the festival.Please come, everyone around the world is very very wellcome. My name is JP (Joao Paulo, filho da Alba de Arraial), and I will perform as a DJ too: E N J O Y :

LIVE ACTS

Antidote (FR)

Etnica (ITA)

Koxbox (DIN)

Lotus Omega (ITA)

S-Range (SUE)

Tortured Brain (UK)

DJ'S

Anti (Spiral Trax Rec. - SUE)

Anthony (Spiral Trax Rec. - SUE)

Dimitri (Tip Rec. - UK)

Dino Psaras (Atomic Rec. - UK)

Franke (DIN)

Franco Rossi (Tip Rec. - ITA)

Filippo Scrimizzi (Tip Rec. - ITA)

Gerardo (Muscaria Rec - ARG)

Jordan (Etnicanet Rec. -GRE)

JP (Arraial d'Ajuda - BA) (Wow, thats ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Max Lafranconi (Etnica - ITA)

Maurizio Begotti (Etnica - ITA)

Marios (Etnicanet Rec - GRE)

Marco Lari (Neurobiotic e Etnicanet Rec.)

Pan Papason (Étnicanet Rec. - UK)

Bansi (Tip Rec. - NZL)

Scotty (Spirit Zone - Nov Exp. - ALE)

Serge Souque (Solstice Music - FRA)

Simon Posford (Twisted Rec. - UK)

Stella Nutella (Fling Rhino Rec. - SUE)

Olivier (FRA)

Tristan (Twisted Rec. - UK)

Yoshi & Giulio (Bac Boys - GOA)

Bob (SP)

Bruno Braga (RJ)

Dmitri (Avonts - SP)

Ekanta (Univ. Paralelo - Alto Paraíso)

Feio (XXXperience - SP)

Hye & Atan (Trancoso - BA)

Joe (SP)

Lipe Forbes (SP)

Mack (SP)

Marcelo VOR (Freakadelic - SP)

Matera (Klatu - SP)

Rica (XXXperience - SP)

Swarup (Spirit Zone - GO)

Guest homegrowBRAZIL

If you want ANY KIND of info from Brazil, such as prices, hotels, camping & tips

Please just ask, it will be a pleasure to show our pleople and our culture.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest homegrowBRAZIL

The festival will be: 03/29 to 31/2002

More Info at:

http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/Celebra/pag/celebra.asp

Come on and see our culture

See the diference between a normal fest and a fest in the middle of the jungle with the indians & freaks from all around the world

My name is Joao Paulo (JP) I am from Arraial and I will perform as a DJ at day 30 at 7:00 pm

ENJOY