Cosmo from Goa

Hello trancers,

Yeah, it happened so that the 16th party at Hiltopp in Vagator was cancelled!!! Pity, cause so many people were waiting for it. There's weird party politics here and you never know how the authorities are going to react. Anyway we have been here now over one week and yesterday we hit a nice party in Anjuna. Not big one but banging music and very colourful crowd. It was a daytime party and I sure like those. Deejays from Gothenburg Sweden and they played rocking daytime stuff. I regocnized some Iboga tracks and some Finnish as well. When we left the party , there was some old disco (Donna Summer I guess) mixed and the crowd were cheering.

Last week we were in Shore bar after Flea Market. There were Delta Force guys from Sweden playing. First nice ambient and then full on force melodic stuff. At Nine bar in Vagator last Saturday we're a russian deejay Demi. And that was kicking! Minimalistic, hard stuff , but also melodies and dancable rhytms. Shiva Space Technology etc. So so far so good! And it's so niiiice to be back here. Lot's of sunshine and natural, scenic beauty. And the sunsets... Pity that we have to leave home at the end of this week.

Peace, Cosmo signing out ;-) Ninja power!

Nice daytime party in Anjuna indeed (17th). The place was Friend's Corner or something. Very nice grooves by the young swedes.

Bumtsibum

Guest icejoker

hallo cosmo

were two travellers ( shay and adi) in arambol / goa

were really happy for you that you got to be in a nice party yesterday - we know how it feels to look or wait for a party.

we're still looking for a good party here in goa and really cant wait to feel some psychedelic vibes too !

we wanted to ask you for information about upcoming parties that you might know about in goa - that kind of information will defenatly be usefull now

you can answer us at: GOASHAY@HOTMAIL.COM

THANX

have fun

adi and shay

Guest icejoker

hallo cosmo

were two travellers ( shay and adi) in arambol / goa

were really happy for you that you got to be in a nice party yesterday - we know how it feels to look or wait for a party.

we're still looking for a good party here in goa and really cant wait to feel some psychedelic vibes too !

we wanted to ask you for information about upcoming parties that you might know about in goa - that kind of information will defenatly be usefull now

you can answer us at: GOASHAY@HOTMAIL.COM

THANX

have fun

adi and shay

Good morning folks,

It's 9.15 am here in Goa and its already warm, so it's gonne be another hot day. What I heard about the 16th party, is that they moved it ahead two weeks. But you can't be sure of anything here cause there's always those last minute changes. The best is to go to Nine Bar in Vagator to check the sunset and here the rumours. There's usually DJ playing and the garden is very nice and there's plenty of of room to dance.

We're heading back to Finland tomorrow, so it was just a short dive for the scene for us. But next time hopefully longer than 2 weeks. Anyway I'm going to Anjuna and Vagator today to see if I meet my friends before we leave home. Best wishes to you folks and hope to meet you next season. PLUR! Cosmo, signing out.

PS. I went to Panjim (the capital of Goa) yesterday by bike to see my friends at university and I hit the mornig rush. What an expience to drive in the middle of hundreds and hundreds of bikes, buses, taxis, trucks...sheer adrenalin rush!

PSS. Check the movie The Last Hippie Standing. A documentary of the Goa scene here in India.

Good morning folks,

It's 9.15 am here in Goa and its already warm, so it's gonne be another hot day. What I heard about the 16th party, is that they moved it ahead two weeks. But you can't be sure of anything here cause there's always those last minute changes. The best is to go to Nine Bar in Vagator to check the sunset and here the rumours. There's usually DJ playing and the garden is very nice and there's plenty of of room to dance.

We're heading back to Finland tomorrow, so it was just a short dive for the scene for us. But next time hopefully longer than 2 weeks. Anyway I'm going to Anjuna and Vagator today to see if I meet my friends before we leave home. Best wishes to you folks and hope to meet you next season. PLUR! Cosmo, signing out.

PS. I went to Panjim (the capital of Goa) yesterday by bike to see my friends at university and I hit the mornig rush. What an expience to drive in the middle of hundreds and hundreds of bikes, buses, taxis, trucks...sheer adrenalin rush!

PSS. Check the movie The Last Hippie Standing. A documentary of the Goa scene here in India.