to masativa !!!

hey masativa, i need to talk to you bout your nepal experience, do you have any adress or e-mail adress from that guy in nepal, or even any other useful psyinfo or contact (to) bout nepal? how have you managed to check something out there? please answer, thanx ...namaste!

Guest masativa

namaste! psilou!

i havent got an email address for that organizer but he runs a music shop at the Lake-Side of Pokhara. it would be quite easy to find (hopefully). though there are couple of them.

About nepal, i have to tell u that there isnt a really regular psy-scene in nepal... ive heard rumors that travellers used to make parties every now and then but i suggest that if ur going there to party mainly, it would be safer to travel to Manali instead.

and always check the fullmoon dates before u go.

ok, that's already some good information, thanx! you mean the full-moon dates for manali? & if u got some other useful information for nepal & north-india...please let me know, ...cause it's the first time i'm doing such a trip, so every info (also non-psychedelic) is welcome! & by the way, where r u from, how old r u & what's your real name? ok, getting curious now...i'm lino, 23, belgium! talk to you soon! shanti