goa fans in LA/SanDiego area

Guest djchilxxn

hey. I'm somewhat new to the rave/party scene, and am really digging goa/trance music. The only problem is, nobody else I know is D:

I went to a party up in LA with one guy, but the other person wasn't into and wanted to leave after 2 hours (!) so I ended up wasting 15 bucks for 2 hours of decent-at-best music.

So I'm looking for some chill people to party with. I think going to a party with a bunch of like-minded people who are in it for the experience would be like a dream come true.

I'm in San Marcos in San Diego county and I'm about 1 hour from San Diego and 2 from LA.

I have a car and decent money, but no trance friends, so if you wanna chill or go to a party sometime, just email me.

chilxxn :D

good luck mate! I was in orange county last year from the UK - and couldn't find nobody... kagdila records is in LA and that might be a good bet, otherwise you are looking really at the www.thump-radio.com posse in San Francisco (a hell of a drive) unless mexico got anything to offer? Goa Gil is based in Oakland so stuff happens around there sometimes.

I lived in SD about 3 years ago, and I couldnt get much psytrance scene over there either. But, well, if you are really into it, you just have to pick in yourself and party alone.

Half of the parties I went, I think I went by myself, and it is always an amazing experience, because you end up meeting lots of people.

Well, I hope you manage to solve your problem.

Here, where I live now, I have a similar problem, I dont have many parties near my city, and thats even worst than not having people to party with :)

BTW, I live in Exeter, England now.

Guest Brandon

Hey whats up? short notice but there is a party tomorow in LA and Infected Mushroom is gonna be there. Drop me an e-mail.

welfareracing@hotmail.com