To Bombadil: Money adn travelling

Hi, I just read a thread where you said that it's possible to receive unemployment money or social security while travelling in Asia. Could you tell me a bit more about how it's be done? Don't you have meetings at the unemployment office or whatever it's called in England every month, where you have to show up? If you send them the application forms for the money, won't they be able to see that they're posted in Asia? I know that many people have been doing this, but I can't figure it out how to make it work.

Guest PuuhaMees

Maïa u have to make someone else to post the applications 4 u. If u have meetings, thats tougher somebody has to make some serious acting ;).

Yeah Puuhamees, some of my friends do that, get others to post their application forms, but where I live they make us come to meetings ....dammit!! :)

The way I figure the government rip people off every chance they get too, so...But if it was all up to me I'd choose a society where noone ripped anyone off and everyone helped eachother out. Until that glorious day when we finally create our Utopia, which I hope will be someday soon, I want to travel and learn as much as I can.