Ravers!? Check this!

Guest DJ SnowBall

PuuhaMees> You have to CLICK on the logo :) The webpage will open in a new box :)

Elysium> Line up? Boring? The line up hasn't even started yet! ;) We have about 20-25 artists/Dj's already that we're going through. They're starting to pile up on us :)

You just wait a month or so and you'll see. :)

Are you guys interested in coming?

Guest Elysium Project

To DJ SnowBall:

I understand. I did not read the whole info... my mistake...I does indeed look interesting.

Did you ask me if I wanted to come to your party to play or?

Guest DJ SnowBall

spirit_dancer> In Sweden, didn't you read the info? :)

Elysium Project> No, I wanted to know if you'll come. As a visitor :) But now that you mention it. Are you a Dj?

Jonas> You'll be happily surprised when we release the ticket prices :)

Guest Elysium Project

To DJ Snowball..

Yes I have been a DJ since 1994 playing all over the world (mostly tribal morning music). But I do not play that much anymore (Don't have the time). Only at special events once in a while and at parties done by good friends around the world.

I am concentrating on building a cool live gig with lot's of visual effects and live musicians... Hopefully this will be ready before the outdoor season 2002.

Guest DJ SnowBall

PuuhaMees> Read under the logo: "View this site in IE" IE=Internet Explorer :)

Elysium Project> Ok, outdoor season... you mean around May 11:th ;)

Guest Elysium Project

I might...It depend on how quick I will have my live show ready.... I am not really sure right now..... Is it ok to get back to you in a week or so? If so please email me with your address and I will let you know asp. if I will be ready or not.

Guest Elysium Project

That's right...lol...god I must be tired...have been up all night working on some graphic design for a deadline this morning......... need sleep :-)

Guest DJ SnowBall

Cool. Do ya have any art to show me?

Or BTW, start mailing me instead :) That way, we dont have to clutter up this post :)

(Sorry for writing to answers before, something got fu'ked up)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Elysium Project

The only web project that's online right now is Avatar Records..... But bare in mind that it's one of my first designs and that it's getting totally renewed right now....

www.avatar-music.com

I have several projects coming online soon..... including a interactive lexicon with video and sound....named VideoLex and a virtual shopping mall + a virtual pop band (I can't reveal anything right now...it's kinda top secret :-)).

All these project are being developed for clients right now and will see the day of light later this year.

• 4 weeks later...