Closing time in Thailand nightlife?

Guest RooMusH

Bom bom bom!!!

In Bangkok right now, and the cops are closing everything down at 2 am! Heard yesterday that it is because of the new government... And that it is everywhere the same in Thailand? What with the Full Moon and New Years Eve party in Koh Phan Gan? Even the Lucifer club in Pat Pong was closing at 2 am, altough the place was completely packed! Strange... Does anyone knows more about it? Thanks in advance!

Bom bom bom!

Manu

Guest XXXfouineXXX

Ah MANU,

stay a bit in bangkok and ask for Dave's house or something like this , it s a building just 5 minutes walk from Kao San Road, if ure lucky, u ll have great night there , its a private place where some thais organize small trance parties ( nice ) , dont expect something great, but its nice to trance til 10 am with nice people and to watch the sunrise on BKK from the roof of the building, the only shitty thing is that they dont play the sound very loud becoz the police is thursty sometimes ( sometimes they dont pay them enough...) and come to end parites ( coz what they do is vorbiden there !!! )....so enjoy it (maybe!!!) and no worries for PHa Ngan , dude, u can trance til the next night non stop ( 100 % sure )......And manu, c pas un prénom français ??;......

Take care / Sabaidee baaaaaaaaa

XXXfouineXXX

Hey Manuke!!

Glad to see you're party-ing on over there! You know how to make an outstanding afterparty, so let them see how Belgium parties!! hihi

Hey Manuke!!

Glad to see you're party-ing on over there! You know how to make an outstanding afterparty, so let them see how Belgians party!! hihi

** cu on msn ** (k)

Guest RooMusH

Bom Bom Bom!!!

At Ralaiy Beach right now, cop free area! Nightlife is great, so are the people!!! I think I will stay here for a while! Amazing!

Guest RooMusH

Bom!

I think i'll stay here at Railay until wednesday the 19th, to catch the party on tuesday at Tonsai Beach! Fireshows, nice people! People are starting to talk about the Koh Phan Gan party, met lots of people who are going! That's why I will leave Railay for Koh Phan Gan, to be sure of accomodation! It is going to be awesome, I can already feel it right now.

Greetzzz from Thailand, the land of smiles!!!

Manu