Psychedelic trip-tips for Thailand???

Guest RooMusH

Bom Shankar!

One week to go and counting...

I was wondering if anyone can give me some hints for places to visit in Thailand?! Going to travel in Thailand for a few months, so plenty of time! Doesn't matter what kind of tips, but some info that's related to psytrance is more than welcome! Leaving the 6th december, and I have an open ticket for one year so...

One week to go and counting...

Thanks in advance guys!

Ohm Shanti,

Manu

Guest XXXfouineXXX

Hello mister Mushroom (ull find plenty of it there ),

1. if u go to pha ngan for a full moon, don't miss the after at the backyard, a wicked place up in the hill, and if it s still going on, u ll see an OZ dj playing from 9am til 1am the day after party, for me its the best part of the party: outdoor dancefloor with a beatiful view on sea and islands, massive sound system, and good psytrance ( changes compared to the old goa played on the beach ), u cant imagine better place to trance even in your best dreams...

2 If u don t only go to pha ngan ( i hope for u coz u would miss lots of great things ) and if u stay few months there, go to the north ( chiang mai , chiang rai , mae sai ) , and specially, take the chance u are in south east asia to go to Laos ( in 1 month u can easily see most of it ), its the a really beatiful and nice country, only mountains and rice fields...And it will be really relaxing after thailand, coz people still live almost like before, it s not so busy as thai ( for tourism ), and people are much more nicer....they don t smile all the time like thais, but they dont want so much your wallet....

ps : im sure u already know but be really careful if u use any drugs, coz all are available but with fat risks ( i know personnally people who had to pay 50.000 bahts = 1500 $ for a little bag of weed ), so if u choose to use it, never carry it with u and never keep it in your room specially in phan ngan, police is everywhere....

Take it easy u lucky.....take me in your backpack please!!!!!!! i miss it so much

Guest RooMusH

Thanks for the info, fouine! ;-) The Laos-option will be considered and probably fullfilled. 1 1/2 day to go and counting... Ohm Shanti, Manu

Guest RooMusH

btw, where to put the drugs then, if not carrying them on me, neither putting it in the bungalow? Bury it? Or consuming them at the moment of buying them perhaps? hèhè ;-) I will be very carefull, thanks for the tip! And to Elfie and her tattooed boyfriend-husband Mr. Psychedelic: I'm gonna miss you guys too, always remember that! Our contact may be telepathic though, (as usual), or virtual by mail! But I will keep in touch! Promise! Ohm Shanti! Manu