Saint Louis goa? i hope?

Guest Phidauex

Is there a goa or psytrance scene in Saint Louis, MO, USA? I know that many people on here aren't from the US, let alone missouri the 'heartland' of america..

I just moved here to be with my girlfriend (she's studying Biomechanical Engineering) and had to give up the beautiful california goa / cybertrance scene for missouri..

what i want to know is, is anyone from around here? does anyone know of any goa/psy scene here in saint louis? I'd love to get in touch with some people!

Thanks,

Phidauex

• 4 weeks later...
Guest marbleman

i remember a few months ago (only because the guy wouldn't stop talking about it on 604) about a party happening in st-louis that got shut down by police...

since then i havn't heard a word from the midwest...

sucks :(

hummm...im gonna be in st. louis for a couple of dayz startin' friday...u guyz find anytning yet??...plz let me know...gonna be there visitin' a friend in Wash. U.

phidauex...i came across a goa head, a friend of the friend i was visiting in Wash U., he told me that the do actually have a couple of Goa Parties there...but i doubt the scene is too big...i was there only for 3 days so didn't have time to do anytnig..other than spend time and chill with my friend. :)