parties in thailand

Guest toasted

Hi all.

I'm in thailand now and I was in an AWFUL party yesturday night at ton-sai beach. the music was terrible!! and the atmosphere was filled with alcohol.

anyway, I though any of you has any idea if there's a good PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE party in thailand in the next 20 days.

please let me know... I miss a good party :)

thanks.

Guest RooMusH

Bom! Going to Krabi the 7th of december (or the 8th), and was planning to go to Tonsai beach! What happened at the party that was so bad? You can mail me at manu_bouts@hotmail.com! Maybe we can set up a meeting? Hope to hear from you!!! Ohm Shanti!

Guest toasted

tonsai beach party was a big non-psychedelic shitty club music full of alcohol party. people were actually falling on each other after too many beers. the music really sucked.

but the place was nice :)

anyway you are free to mail me any time. I'm going to ko-chang and it will take around 2-3 days to get there since I'm in Krabi.

have a good trip,

toasted.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XXXfouineXXX

Hi dude

forget about krabi, parties there are small and @!#$, if u have time go on the east coast , in koh pha ngan, parties take place every day ( sometimes good sometimes bad ) , try the BACKYARDn HARMONY, and PARADISE WATERFALLS , parties are organized there every weeks, and most of djs are israeli travellers, so ull have your dose of psy...........;;

sabaïdi baaaaaaaaaaaaa ( take it easy ....thai style )