Trancoso, Brazil

Guest SplineCL

Anyone know anything about the parties in Trancoso, we heard that they are very good, anyone have an opinion about that. Also how long does it take to get to Trancoso from Rio.

If you know anything, whatever it may be, about Brazilian trance parties please let me know, we're going there in January Febuary 2002.

Hell8,

The summer parties at Trancoso (New Years, Jan.,Feb.) are the best...Everybody goes there to spent the season...Lots of International Top Djs playing ( all of them come to spent vacation and ALL end up playing- some times for free and for fun) in all parties,lots of people around the world too... The parties usually take place in paradise beaches and last 4-5 day...Then you take 2 days resting and it starts another party...and this go on and on for summer...Usually January is the best month..Trancoso is a Paradise place full of beaches and Tropical forest too, people are friendly and nice...

I'm from Rio de Janeiro,Brasil...Any help just mail me, k?!

Cya 8)

Hell8,

The summer parties at Trancoso (New Years, Jan.,Feb.) are the best...Everybody goes there to spent the season...Lots of International Top Djs playing ( all of them come to spent vacation and ALL end up playing- some times for free and for fun) in all parties,lots of people around the world too... The parties usually take place in paradise beaches and last 4-5 day...Then you take 2 days resting and it starts another party...and this go on and on for summer...Usually January is the best month..Trancoso is a Paradise place full of beaches and Tropical forest too, people are friendly and nice...

Cya 8)

Hell8,

Cya 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest homegrowBRAZIL

Andre you are right, Trancoso new years party and all the rest of the parties in the summer are great, everyone dancing in the nature, and people and DJs from all around the world, dj Jorg uses to permorms great over there. If I were you, I wouldnt camp there, i will rent a room in a small hotel, cause its the same price the charge 4 camping, and the natives there are very friendly, and you will have no difficulties to find the right fuel youre looking 4 to party.

keep on growing the good stuff

homegrowBRAZIL

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I´m from Brazil and I´m going to Trancoso festival in new year...

If you want any information email me....

I will be happy if I can help....

COME TO BRAZIL !!!!!!!

Bye