BRAZIL

Guest buhara

Hello you, out there!

I was wondering if someone can tell me sth about the scene in Brazil....I mean, is there sth like a psy-trance-travellers stronghold/beach over there? If I am going to Brazil for a month or two, where should I go? Any suggestions are truly appreciated.

Smiles!

Guest jeremy

first, check out the rest of this site for party listings in Brasil. I was there last month for a couple weeks in Sao Paulo. There's a club called Manga Rosa that plays just trance I hear, but I never went. I did however go to a club on a friday night that was put on by a crew called Freakadelic. Check out their website:

http://www.freakdelic.hpg.ig.com.br/

but, I think your best bet is to look at the parties listed in the parties section of this site..

-jeremy

Guest Trippyskunk

Hello im jesper from denmark.

in brasil there is a city called Transcoso its a city were all Psy peapol meets and back packers,usally you can live on the beach or maby you will find some nice peapol to stay with,peapol there are wery nice and all is goodvibes!!

The season starts in late november first in december,we will live denmark in december when we are not sure but aslong we catch the new years party hehehe.

Were are you from dude??

ask me more if you wanna know more hehe

Peace & Goodvibes

Jesper

thanks jesper....

maybe we will meet in Trancoso if you are there in January...most likely I will be going there with my best friend who is now in Chile ....as for where I am from - Bulgaria.

hm..maybe i will drop you an email later and ask you some things.

smiles,

buhara

Guest GarGam3L

hey buhara....

im from brazil...and any info do u want about something here...ask me...

i ll answer u with pleasure... ;)

lzn@goatrance.com

• 5 weeks later...
Guest homegrowBRAZIL

As I am a brazilian Psy Trancer, I can say 4 sure:

-Trancoso, Bahia is simply the best...far away. its like a psy-city, a small-psy-city, where everything is related to Goa-Style. Everything and everyone, freaks from all around the world, beautifull girls is just a paradise you wont belive. best months: summer(january)-Party almost everyday, just top djs you can be sure its the best. dont miss the new years party and the full moon

-Alto do Paraiso-Chapada dos veadeiros- This is a paradisiac place in the middle of brazil, in a high altitude place, is so beautiful there, that i havent words to say, go 4 it. Just people who really like psy trance, good one, just freaks and so, but not so crowded like trancoso. wonderful. There will be a new years party there. GMS played last year. just top internatiponal dj live sets and p.a.

Best goa/Trance clubs in Sao Paulo: Klatu barada nikto, Freakadelic, Manga Rosa

and there will be a great festival in minas gerais next month will be great.

If you want more info, just ask

keep growing quality stuff

*homegrow Brazil*

• 4 weeks later...