goa coffeeshop in amsterdam?

Guest phase2

I am going to Amesterdam for the first time in September.

are there any goa or maybe Ambient coffeeshops?

i would like some fine, carefully selected tunes and atmosphere to go

with some fine carefully selected grass....

Guest Flying Kundalini

there is a goa coffee shop in amsterdam but I never went inside so I can't tell you what the vibe is like....

well there is one coffeeshop called Goa but they dont play much goa inside and its not really anything special if you ask me, more of a local pub really. But i do recomend the coffee shop Picaso, quite small but very cozy with real nice music, not much trance but real mellow and killer bud, dont remember the address but quite close to the central station, if you can find it then you are sure to enjoy it. Plus a free breakfast with any 25 guilder purchase of weed before noon. check it out!

try Global Chillage on Kerkstraat, really nice art on the walls, dj's at the w/e, and its a good place to find out about parties :)

Guest phaeton

yups, global chillage is the place to be i guess :)

it's also near _the_ smartshop, conscious dreams, so if you'd like to buy some mushies, it's in the same street :)

have phun there ..

Guest Mr.Hanky

true about Global chillage,it's the closest thing,

but if your'e looking for psy trance in amsterdamm ,you will be dissapointed i'm afraid as it isnt the place for it.

but it sure is the place to get stoned so have fun!

i'm also gonna be there in 2 weeks!

There is a nice little coffeeshop called the "wolkenwietje" where a few party people work. They (Dave & Niels) play psy trance when they work. It is on a site street of the nieuwe dijk, between the dam and the central station.

My boyfriend and I saw the goa coffeshop in the 'smoker's guide to amsterdam' so we decided to check it out. didn't actually stay, looked more like a plain restauraunt, playing rock/alternative music.

• 1 month later...