Anyone been to Iran?

Recently I've had quite a fascination with Iran; thru it's music, films and beautiful architechture, I've grown a real desire to travel there.

I was wondering if anyone has been and if they could share some info or stories about the place.

Thanking you

Yeah I went there in 93 . I was on my home from Europe and travelled through there overland. Really special place-dont think you will find any trance though but yeah was a magic place. My highlights was for sure Esfehan, most wicked place and would be the most magic place for a party. Shiraz was OK and then down to Zahedan-seriously outlaw place, people carrying guns around, people in big turbans etc-really tribal.Teran was big and messy. Nice trip all up and yeah good food and nice nice melon shakes!!! If your American or a Brit forget about getting a visa. If you need more info Id check Lonelyplanet site-thorntrees.

Have a good trip!!

Guest hatami

if theres anyone that cindly want to eliminate israel from the map .

we need you to join our forces ! you can help !!

you can go strate to paradise !! if you will put around you a bomb and you will exploud your self in a

coffer/ bank / buss . in israel , + your family will get 5000$ and 50 vergins will meet you in paradise ,

you can donate to our children donation account .

hizballa org , swisserbank no 997736458

more info will be found in the iranian air port (1st gate left )

I suspect an Israeli wrote the 3rd post. Ask any Israeli what they think of Iran and you will get a deadly silence. They all know that Iran wants to wipe Israel out. Mind you Israel has about 200 Nuclear missiles to counter attack that!!!

Anyway dont let me put you off Iran-its fanatastic!!

I suspect an Israeli wrote the 3rd post. Ask any Israeli what they think of Iran and you will get a deadly silence. They all know that Iran wants to wipe Israel out. Mind you Israel has about 200 Nuclear missiles to counter attack that!!!

Anyway dont let me put you off Iran-its fanatastic!!

Guest PROG DEFECT

The iranians are a bunch of motherfucking terrorists.

They pay the arab terrorist groups money, so that they can blow them selves up on an Israeli bus and kill 12 year old kids and there mothers.

And yes, I am an Isralien!!!

You fuking idiot PROG DEFECT - u intolerant monkey.

I am also an Israelian - and u obviously dont know @!#$ about the Israeli/Arab conflict or Iran. Iran has over 10,000 Jews living in its major city, with a synagogue and they do have Freedom Of Religion.

Anyway I dont want to discuss the political climate - if u dont have anything positive to say - then just keep it to yrself

You fuking idiot PROG DEFECT - u intolerant monkey.

I am also an Israelian - and u obviously dont know @!#$ about the Israeli/Arab conflict or Iran. Iran has over 10,000 Jews living in its major city, with a synagogue and they do have Freedom Of Religion.

Anyway I dont want to discuss the political climate - if u dont have anything positive to say - then just keep it to yrself

• 4 months later...