killer of the day 10/4

Guest kadafi

For me this would be X-Dream with UNIVERSAL CHAOS !

It has been a long time since a track blew me away like this one here. So great... So powerfull... yet so emotional... perfect imo... and actually not my 'killer of the month'

so, what's your killer of this day? can explain why?

Guest Setsuko

he he ...

mine would be Shiva Chandra - Karasu

explanation , well it's very trippy imo , the atmosphere in that track is just amazing ... it's tribal , it's well yeah ... the electronic jungle trip full of freaky animals making strange noises ... damn I like Karasu ..

greetings Kadafi , x ;-)

Guest Mike D

Wizzy Noise - Painful Memories, for me takes hardcore techtrance to a new level, showing how emotional a track can be with an overdose of effects and samples. Simple yet damn effectivE!

Guest Mike D

Yo duede, typo!!! I meant without heaps of effects!!!!! The samples are awesome, it is very nice and haunting, it is about being hurt in love hehe!

Oh forgot to state why. Well I just got Reckel today and it kicks ass. This new project from Killian (Xv Kilist) is quite the groovy stuff. :-)

Guest skeletor

Exanimo - Fear and Loathing

Clean sounds, groovy percussion, a story line and a slick semi-oriental melody in the 2nd half which oozes freshness.