About Samples...

Guest Mike D

I just re-read the review of Mr Peculiar's album. Now, about that stupis "Dank" dude who is accusing mr p of the misuse of samlpes...um, I'd love to see this in a court of law, you'd be laughed out by the judge himself! Does the song you oringally claim from thank the movie or whatever it comes from? Did they pay royalties per cd sold? Um, I have about 100 cd's in my collection, and I'd say I have heard NEARLY every sample used by 2 different groups, not in remixes. Hehe, you are just so damn silly. So please enlighten me to you very strange poiunt of view, I really would like to hear from you, and please do not insult artist so much, Mr Peculiar, from what I can tell, seems to be a very nice and honest man, and he deserves a lot of credit, this album has taken years of painstaking work, and he deserves a standing ovation for it! Heres cheers to Mr P for taking Australia to the world!!!

p.s I haven;t forgotten Spacetribe, but he is an oldie hehe, no insult meant hehe,

lol what a bunch of bullshit... why does Dank's opinions bother you so much that you have to write another totally pointless post here.. seems like you're just kissing Mr P:s ass.. and why do you always have to point out that you have so many damn CD's in your collection.. but i guess it's better that you wrote all that here and not in the review page.

Guest skeletor

hey alpah, whateva shite you sling at the original flowery post, you yourself wallow in by the impurity of your own negative expressions, which is also hipocriticism. Peel a petal from the lotus flower of life and see what else is behind the plant besides a simple forum with good information and egos besides.