ever changing psy-trance

have you ever heard a track ... and then when you hear it again it is diffrent? kind of like the artist changed their minds about how the track should be.

Guest mad-E-fact

yeah man, i sometimes use to play a track when i go to sleep at night and put in on loop (repeat) and the next day i wake up and the track is still playing and sometimes it DOES sound different. once i was looking for a track from a cd but didnt find it, cause i was sure it had to sound a certain way but it was completely different than what i had in memory. that was really strange! btw the track was speakermurder by dj promo, if you wanna try it at home! (no psy though)

peace

Guest Mike D

Hmm, never had this, but some times a track does not fit my mood at the time, therefor sounding c-ra-ppy :-) and then when I am in the mood, it sound w-ick-ed.

Also, ever notice that sometime you listen to your 'phones and the music does not seem sou loud, then on the same volume setting a few hours later it seem r-eall-y loud?

hehehe, maybe I is am just mad to!

Kopfuss Resonator is a classic example of that for me Mike - sometimes it sounds awesome to me and sometimes it sounds really dull. I think it just depends on the mood and setting.

bomble

Guest Zaraknon

evry time I use a track as an alarm clock to wake up it sounds much faster than it is, perhaps it seems that way because I'm still tired...