DIGITALIS

I'd just like to say right now i'm listening to Digitalis and it's the best @!#$ i've heard in a long time... I'm going to have to get this CD! Way to go DIGITALIS!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!! I personally consider them better breaks than Deviant Electronics!! This music is a nice refreshing massage. :) very very psy :) good synth work.

Guest rx7style

Love Digitalis. Seb Taylor is one of my favorite artists of all time. Very unique sounds with both the name Shakta and Digitalis. If you are listening to their album, The Third State, my favorite track is Dr. Sembei -- cool psychdelic breaks. But as for comparing DE with Dig., they are quite different and are each the best. Digitalis is more breaks and DE is more DnB with breaks. Anyway, it's all good music!

If you like Seb Taylor, don't forget to mention his guise as Somaton and half of Angel Tears ...

bomble

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ironmonkey

Digitalis - The Third State is a wonderful album. It resides in that rare area between full on and chill. A real gem that I return to again and again.