For Tohoses Who Went To The Tsunami Infeceted Mushroom Party

recieved this Email

Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 02:09:43 -0800

To: yani@tsunami-trance.com

Subject:

Due to a surprise 4 hours strike, which gradually grew into a complete 48 hours work stoppage, INFECTED MUSHROOM were not able to leave Israel to come and play at our party on THANKSGIVING EVE. INFECTED MUSHROOM and TSUNAMI are deeply sorry for this unfortunate situation. This is the first time INFECTED were not able to leave Israel, and it is the first time in 75 parties, that a headliner promised was not able to show up.

We are in the process of establishing a shortly upcoming date for INFECTED. All party guests who were willing to give us their name last Wednesday night, will receive a special invitation with special consideration, including a discount, at INFECTED's next New York appearance.

We are just as disappointed as some of you are about this unfortunate event.

Our sincere thanks to all of you who were very supportive and understanding and who helped us have a great "uninfected" party.

Peace & Love,

TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI celebrates the New Year on December 31 at a new venue in Manhattan with KOXBOX, S.U.N. PROJECT, XV KILIST & more!

Guest Protex Midget

Yeah, that's right, we did have a strike at the main airport near Telaviv.

I was supposed to fly to London but my flight was cancelled too. So, like Tsunami said, it wasn't their fault, or IM's fault...

Guest Deep Kick

yeah it wasnt their fault.

but the party was sooooo bad.

i couldnt tell it to John who is a founder of Tsunami though....

maybe its gonna be one of my worst 3 party ever........