shame of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ritual om

in the party section you have written macedonia and next skopje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my godddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macedonia is agreek part .Actually greece is divided in such parts

macedonia has as a capital city thesalonikh

skopje has nothing to do with macedonia

the skopje bastards did this

they should not even use this word cause they spoil it

sorry for the harshnessof my tone but i"m furious

skopje means albania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

Lame greek. Doesnt even know the history. Read it.

1913 Greek took huge part of Macedonia by Bucharest treaty (the one we call Aegen Macedonia and you "call" Macedonia with Thessaloniki being capital). So its actually your (greek) fear of something afull you did in the past! And yes its not the place to talk about but Skopje is in MACEDONIA.

yeah, but Greeks have a Greek provence called "Macedonia" too, so it's one of those stupid name coflicts. Each side says that only they are the TRUE Macedonians... What about some PLUR in your lives? Who gives a shite how a country's called anyway, as long as it's a good country?

Its not just conflict of names,this problem has background. Greeks dont argue about who are the TRUE Macedonians because they are Greeks,right? So this is because they took this huge part in 1913 (so its logically to have name Macedonia) and their fear of the possibility that Macedonia would be asking to get back what belongs to Macedonia (The stolen part).Thats why they dont want Macedonia to exist.I just dont understand how some greeks dont even bother with this and then there are like this one who are real morons i'm afraid....

it was created by Alexander but as it stands today, the area that has over time been called Macedonia lies both, in Greece and in the FYROM (Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia). Does that make you happy? Se kola re, malaka!!