do these artists have a full album?

Guest Raindancer

A little question:

does anyone knows if these artists have some full albums?

- Neuromotor

- Astrix

- Biodegradable

- Saikopod (or psychopod... Is it an artist or a label or a project or...?)

- Pleiadians (not Family of Light)

tnx for any infos!

taddaaaa

Guest [tom jaimz]

Neuromotor: Neuro Damage CD on Acidance Records.

Astrix: Upcoming album on Hommega Records. Collaborated on Alien Project's Midnight Sun CD on Phonokol Records.

Biodegradable: Local release in San Francisco. New Album coming later this year on a European label. Dunno which one. Keep getting told, keep forgetting.

Saikopod:Three albums as Koxbox, although the latest album "The Great Unknown" was originally planned to be a Saikopod release. Their next album, to be released in a couple of months, will be under the Saikopod name. They'll be playing at Samothraki, by the way.

Pleiadians: IFO and Family of Light, both on Dragonfly. Several releases as Etnica, but not in Pleiadians style.

Guest brent

similarly--

what about Germinating Seeds of Doda? I think not , unfortunately, cuz I consider myself pretty web savvy but have yet to find anything other than an EP of theirs, but "Upside Din' is one of my favorite songs and I wish I could find anything else by them...so if anyone knows more about them (do they have other projects with other names?)

thx,

in reply to tom jaimz.. for the most part etnica's pretty dif. than pleiadians, but alien protein had some pleiadianish moments-- I love pleiadians, but really only like alien protein and equator fr. etnica-- nitrox was not at all anything I liked...

Saikopod used to be spelt psychopod, and they released an album (actually an EP) called Headlines.

Year:1997

Label:TIP Records

Re-Vision

Universal Mind

Stop the Carnage

Friagram

Dreampod (Video Edit)

Out of Your Mind

bomble

Guest pollywick

They changed their name after learning that Saiko in Japanese means what Karahana means in Hebrew or thereabouts.Plus the Japs looooooooooove em!