The good and bad of a big scene

Guest JanUa

i got that feeling with the exclamation marks to all the time ... not like angry but more like judging ... and judging isn't that openminded imo ... but now i know they were not !!!?!

:)

Guest bugbread

EP: I know you aren't angry. You've said it. I believe you. You often say that you are not angry. I was trying to let you know why some people think you are angry. I am not arguing with you. As such, I am not "lacking a better argument". You think people should be open to non-goa heads coming to a party. I agree. There is nothing for me to lose an argument about.

hey guys:)

this is actually getting quite funny, a thread that starts with mushrooms being banned takes a turn to unwelcomes who become bat-wielding mafiosa who lead to a discussion of exclamation and question marks! lol!

misunderstandings are good, because they create conversational topics. i suggest we create a new forum topic "Misunderstandings???!!!" where everyone has to intentionally misinterpret and mangle everyone's posts and attack and apologize and wring their hands and pull out their hair, and the thread can only finish when everyone who appears to have been mad turns out not to be mad at all and it returns to its origin!

count me in! and EP, Bugbread and I can be the administrators, with a little help from Mike D!

p.s. regarding the use of exclamation points, i think ep is right. all of my e-mails from european artists are full of !!! and ???, but the ones from america are totally flat. i think we americans are dulled by a dull culture. well, maybe not all of us!!!!!!

Guest Elysium Project

Well after reading the topic about people's hometowns I am not surprised !

95% live in USA....

No wonder why so many missunderstandings accure in this forum :-) (a joke).

By the way we europeans use many !!! and ??? and the yankees use a lot of @!#$ and @!#$ :-) (a joke too).