mechnaism review , so funny

Guest Setsuko

well , i didn't want to review the review so i started a topic over here ...

... just read the insejn review of the new spiral trax compilation mechanism ... man that is so pointless and funny ... sorry insane , no offence but i couldn't resist laughing ...

even this topic is pointless but anyway :)

Guest Setsuko

... but it's so confusing , and the compilation is actually vey strange too ... he he , some tracks does not fit in there at all ...

at least insejn gave it a try :)

i haven't heard the album, and it's not a good sign having so many complete unknowns on a single comp, if you ask me. (i think maybe anti had a hard time finding people who wanted to release on this comp). but the album is worth buying anyway, just to get the awesome TIN DRUM.

haha =)

well...maybe i was a little too tired when I wrote it :-)

but hey...it really is a strange release :)

Funny thing it took me sooo damn long time writing that little review. I just

couldn't get the words out of my brain.

I'm doing another review today. Don't forget to check that out :-)

boms!

Guest Chong

I think we should review the reviews and the reviewers; they should be be reviewed by a special moderator-reviewer who then reviews the final reviews and then reviews the reviews and reviewers once more, before they can be referred to as reviews and reviewers respectively.

Guest spacemonkey - 604

well the review was quite funny and setsuko was right to put his remarks here, because there now alreay TEN or more stupid remarks in the review section in this album....WHY!!!!!!!!!???????

i can understand the urge to say anything, but a sensible person WOULDN"T DO IT BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got something to say about a review post it here, now another compil review is fucked up beyond reckonision, man how f*ckin annoying.

it getting worser every day, its like people saw that most posters here are annoyed by it and decided to make it there hobby to post incoherent gibberish in the reviewe section. they wake up and think: "what shall i do today...hmmm breakfast..BUT FIRST lets srew up the review section on psynews.org!"

sorry for my raving on about this but it is getting out of hand.