6 biotonic - Big Steel Balls

7 bamboo forest-own way

8 toi doi - Up Days

9 cosma-cusanam

10 neuromotor-neuro dance

what do u think??????????????????

any suggestions????????????

Guest The Brain

I think is great...but i will choose for biotonic , the 'third link' track and for neuromotor '@!#$ the dat mafia xp' track.....

why not include a Psyside track ?

-Stay Psychedelic-

Guest [tom jaimz]

For starters, 'orbit luna - not human' should actually be 'dark nebula - not human'. If you're going to pirate music at least get the name right.

Secondly, on a non-agressive, more DJ-minded note, can you explain to me why you're chosing to play the tracks in this order? It just seems strange.. really up and down energy levels. What's your story?

Guest Protex Midget

That's a powerfull set... would start with something more calm, and slowley build it up. I agree with "The Brain"; you should put "Biotonic - 3rd Link" in the mix, it would fit in well, and it's a great track on it's own (especially those twisted vocals)

IMHO you should never have thought out exactly what you are going to play before you play it; I decide on a first track and a last track and what comes in between is a matter of instinct and knowing your music.

Basilisk, see the topic "Make Your Own Chemicals" for a "real" mix, or for tom jaimz's latest saikosounds mix: www.saikosounds.com

Guest phaeton

well tom jaimz i know 'not human' is a dark nebula track but when it was first released on the psychedelic soundforce compilation on nephilim the artist name definitely was orbit luna ... so somehow i fail to see the connection you're making with piracy, even though he still might have ripped it :)

i think it's a rather boring track anyway ...

as for the mix, why don't you make up your mind yourself: it's _your_ mix dude, not ours :)