How much time do you stay at a party?

How many people out there really stay there from 8PM to 11AM?

Personally, I dance so much, it's almost impossible for me to stay after 5-6 o'clock, cause I feel my feet will fall off!!! Especially when the party's in a sweaty little basement... How do other people do it? (except from taking extacy...)

Guest Kirsten Meyer

The secret is called exercise and healthy living. I go boxing 4-5 times a week and i try to eat the right things. It is amazing hov much energi you get from that. I can easyly go on dancing from 8 to 11. Also without extacy.

Guest StoNeY!

we usually stay till around 6am. Don't have the energy probs you got Moo, but then again, i'm not that much of a dancer anyway. Sometimes I even don't dance at all. Don't know why, guess I just don't like dancing that much. I enjoy myself listening to the music and talking to my mates and have some beers. That way you could spend forever at a party ;))

Guest Mike Indidginus

It depends on if I'm playing and the quality of the music generally. If I'm playing I'll usually stay for a short while after then head home to sleep! Actually, I've fallen asleep in the middle of a dance tent once. I just asked my friend who was with me to make sure nobody kicked my head... ;)

Usually a party for starts after 5am, before then it's usually to crowded, in the morning only the trippers are left wich usually makes for a very special atmosphere. Even sometimes sleep at night and go to the party in the morning. And ofcourse when you give your own parties it's impossible to say, i'm tired i go home ;))

Guest Mindbender

I usually don't run on out of energy before 8-10am. And I do dance VERY VERY energetically at klimaxes and just very energetically most of the time. And I dance most of the time. I'm powered only by water, juice, chai, little snacks and the occasional joint. But then, I'm a fairly healthy person. Except that I've had a runny nose for half of my life (true).

I like parties to last long. Sometimes, when I've already got sleepdebt, it is very nice for a party to last long so that I can have a couple of hours of sleep in the chill-out during a boring set and then come back to life. Well, in any case it is great when parties go for long, preferably till 10am. Anyway, the occasional chill is crucial for tournament endurance ;-)

Lauri

Guest DOLPHinTRANCE

In Portugal...usually a party starts after 2 or 3 am(for me) and i stay till 14 or 15 pm...i never left before 12 and i dance most of the time...

I quote Jons statement that in the morning only the trippers are left wich usually makes for a very special atmosphere...

Guest Goazzz!!!

Usually i leave at the very end of the party cause i want to listen to the whole dj set or live!!! the most of the times i leave after 12 in the noon cause i want to see the dj and speak with him a little!!!

Guest Slidingtrancer

I dance like hell and when a good ,more melodic, set comes on I'll be more likely to stay jumping than a minimal one. Fullon and good minimal just makes me wiggle, boring stuff just makes me sit and have a beer. I must say I'm completely worn off when I go back to my home ( I never do afterparties, to ()*^*in tired) and I sleep like a rose...

I love eating something on my way back to home, it really lights me up. A friend and mine had some great shoarma which we had to eat within 2 mins... but it was great anything. Luckily the cops didn't bother to close it down earlier, but they came by.... party spoilers... :( ( but I guess they had an argument there)

I love to dance, good goa/psytrance is so brilliant and so energetic, can't really stop! But as a non-drug user it would be weird to be on an afterparty with 'trpping' people. During that time I'm just tired and I won't be a nice guy to talk to....

..... it depends on the music.....and if it´s an indoor or outdoor party!

But if the music is great, i dance the hole time...for 3 , 6 , 10 or....30 hours (on an outdoor-festival)....

If the music is really "energy-music", i will never get tired....

Guest spirit_dancer

in goa...as long as possible...if i get tired..usually take a nap on one of the 'portable' hamocks..and wake up fresh to hit the dance floor again...this can last for more a coupld of days if the party is long enough...all u need to get along is some water..cuz the water co$t$ too much:(

Guest bugbread

I'll be the dissenting voice then: until about 6:00 a.m. It's not that I'm tired, but as much as I love Goa, if the artist is not so amazing that it's ripping my head off (i.e. Shpongle), then I lose interest after 7 or so hours of music. Outdoor shows keep me moving much longer because the scenery changes (sunrise, people taking dogs for walks, toddlers coming out to play, etc.).