STOP SLATING THE RHINOS!!!!

all i here on this site and everywhere else in the trance scene when Flying Rhino is mentioned is sounds of derision. WHY!!?!!?!?!?!?!

They brought us some of the best trance there has ever been, and in my opinion have continued to do so. just because they decided to release some other styles of music, doesn't mean they're crap, it just means they're getting into different styles, and perhaps want to make money (which is something highly credible if you think of all the good they've done for the scene....why not make a bit of money so they can continue to do so?!!).

friends of mine who have until recently have refused to listen to rhino stuff because of such bad press have now been astounded and schocked at what they've been missing these last few years. Planet Ben!!!! probably the best album i've bought in a very long time. all the flight compilations have killer tunes from some of the scenes finest acts. James Monro is probably the best dj out there. and

so please people, listen to their music, and then decide whether you like them (admittedly, i think their stuff is very subtle, and so takes a lot of time to get into, but when you do.....it's awesome!)