please help to identify track

Hi, All!

Got this track some months ago and still haven't find its identification. Its very melodic and i guess its ambient by style. I wish i could find more tunes from the same artist cos i very like this one, but i can do it only with your help ;-).

So, below you can download 2 samples from it from most remarkable parts, in the first one voice in the background repeats "just flow back to {illegible} - everything" and then after a while he repeats "everything, everything, everything...".

In the second one voice repeats several times "you are turn up your mind and relax and then just go down the street". Here are the links

http://rotmer.narod.ru/sample1s.mp3 308Kb

http://rotmer.narod.ru/sample2s.mp3 263Kb

Thanks in advance for you help ;-)

PS Hosting can be a little bit slow, but files are there and pretty small, so you shouldn't have any problems downloading them.

Best regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats wrong with it ? Why ppl shouldn't tell names and introduce(yep, for me its introducing) new bands ? Can't i get albums i like ? Really, don't understand you.

Seems like you are the smartest man here, tell me then.

You ppl think that everywhere is the same situation you have in Europe/USA/etc and you can buy everything you want. I can say to you that here in Belarus its almost impossible to get that album legally, we don't have credit cards so online shops are excluded, usual shops don't offer psy trance/ambient albums, and even if they are all CDs here from pirates and cost no more than $2.00, so buying it you don't supporting artist, but only pirates. The only chance to get something is with the help of friends from abroad, but its too complicated and you have to wait too long.

So internet is the only alternative here to listen to your favorite music. I really want to buy some things cos i in love with them but i just can't get them.