younger brother: Receptive. French translation?

hello french speakers--

what is it the woman is saying at the beginning (and throughout) "The receptive" on Younger brothers' "flock of bleeps" CD?

I have a friend that took french in college, but she couldn't understand all of it-- something about 'the fact that you were once thought dead.." and something about "dont come around here" or something like that???

thanks

• 1 month later...

hi it's a while since i herad the track but i remember it says:

don't go there tonight...

don't go there my heart...

the beast that you thought was dead..is back

i think the girl repeats it again after

hi

it's a while since i heard the track but i remember it says:

don't go there tonight...

don't go there my heart...

the beast that you thought was dead..is back

i think the girl repeats it again after

from www.shpongle.com/hallucinogen :

"Vas-pas là ce soir... n'y vas pas mon coeur... la bête que tu as cru morte est revenue...

ses yeux affixes ton ame... ton corps dit lâche moi femme... trop tard mon pote pour toi elle ammène la fin"

sorry, not very good translation...:

"don't go there tonight... don't go there my heart... the beast you thought dead, has returned...

his eyes "affixes"(i don't know what it means!) your soul...your body says leave me coward ("femme" means woman, but i think here it means coward..)...too late dude, he brings [the beast] for you the end [meaning that you gonna die]

sorry for the bad translation again,,, haven't heard this track but the lyrics are quite scary in french..

from www.shpongle.com/hallucinogen :

"Vas-pas là ce soir... n'y vas pas mon coeur... la bête que tu as cru morte est revenue...

ses yeux affixes ton ame... ton corps dit lâche moi femme... trop tard mon pote pour toi elle ammène la fin"

sorry, not very good translation...:

"don't go there tonight... don't go there my heart... the beast you thought dead, has returned...

his eyes "affixes"(i don't know what it means!) your soul...your body says leave me coward ("femme" means woman, but i think here it means coward..)...too late dude, he brings [the beast] for you the end [meaning that you gonna die]

sorry for the bad translation again,,, haven't heard this track but the lyrics are quite scary in french..